1. Exhibit Offer – Pandanus Promotions Pty Ltd trading as Snow Travel Expo may at its sole discretion accept or reject the booking application. Snow Travel Expo does not have to give any reason for its decision and shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by any person because of this decision.
2. Event Acceptance – If Snow Travel Expo accept the booking application, it will forward to the Exhibitor an invoice outlining the space booked, the amount of the fee, fee due date and the period of the license. The forwarding of the invoice will constitute the granting of a license on the terms of this Agreement.
3. Rejection – If Snow Travel Expo rejects an Application, it will send a notice by post to the Exhibitor at the address on the booking form.
4. Deposit – A 20% non-refundable deposit is due within 14 days of booking.
5. Monies – Final payment must be made by the due date, or at a higher cost will apply. Fees paid are non-refundable. No booth will be provided if payment is not made by due date.
6. Event Cancellation – Should Snow Travel Expo for any reason cancel any of their events, Exhibitors will be refunded all monies paid except 20% non-refundable deposit. However, an Exhibitor has no right to claim for any loss or damage because of the cancellation.
6b. Stand/Booth Cancellation:
7. Location – Should Snow Travel Expo change venues or venue size of an event at anytime, Exhibitors cannot claim any losses due to this change.
8. Obligations – Exhibitors must use their space for the marketing and distribution of their products and services. Snow Travel Expo holds the right to prevent exhibitors from marketing products that may be offensive to others. Exhibitors cannot allow any other parties to exhibit in or occupy the space. It is the Exhibitors responsibility to man their booth at all times.
9. Equipment – No sound equipment or machinery can be used without the prior approval from Snow Travel Expo. Use of equipment or machinery in contravention of this clause may be removed by Snow Travel Expo without notice to the Exhibitor and at the cost of the Exhibitor.
10. Maintenance – Exhibitors must within their cost, at all times, keep their space and exhibits clean and in order. After the close of the event, Exhibitors are required to remove all materials and brochures and leave the space clean. The Exhibitor shall not damage any part of the leased area. The use of paint, glue, use of non-removal adhesive tape and alterations of the roof, floor, walls or ceilings is banned. All clean up costs will be at the expense of the Exhibitor.
11. Access – The Exhibitor has the right to access and use the space at such times and on such dates as decided by Snow Travel Expo.
12. Laws – The Exhibitor will act at all times to ensure the good health and safety of the public. The Exhibitor will comply with all laws, rules and directions any government authority and all lawful directors of the event venues.
13. Competitions and Promotions – All trade promotions and competitions will be controlled by Snow Travel Expo.
14. Alcohol – Exhibitors are not permitted to bring alcohol or illegal substances into the leased area.
15. Rules and Regulations – Snow Travel Expo may make rules and give directions as it thinks fir for the proper conduct of the exhibition specified in this Agreement. The Exhibitor shall comply with any such rules and directions.
16. Power – The fee includes a charge for the lighting of the building and normal exhibits. The Exhibitor shall pay for all costs associated with the installation, use and removal of any electricity. All electrical installations must be done by the contractor appointed by Snow Travel Expo. Snow nTravel Expo shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by any break or interruption in the supply of electricity.
17. Default – If the Exhibitor does not pay the fees or does not meet all the terms of the Agreement, then Snow Travel Expo can terminate the Agreement. If Snow Travel Expo or Exhibitors terminate the Agreement, Snow Travel Expo may do any of the following;
a) retain the fees paid.
b) recover from the Exhibitor as a liquidated debt the amount of fees otherwise payable under the Agreement;
c) remove any property of the
Exhibitor and store at the Exhibitor’s cost;
d) recover from the Exhibitor as a liquidated debt any loss, damage or expense incurred by Snow Travel Expo as a result of the default of the Exhibitor.
18. Indemnities – Snow Travel Expo, its employees and agents shall not be liable for any death, injury, loss or damage, economic loss or indirect or consequential damage caused by arising out of or with respect to the granting of this license or use by the Exhibitor, its agents or employees, invitees, licensees, servants and visitors of the space or any exhibit or the use of services provided by Snow Travel Expo and its employees and agents. The Exhibitor shall indemnify and keep indemnified Snow Travel Expo in respect of any death, injury, loss or damage however incurring in connection with the sum not less than ten million dollars for any anyone claim and b) Property insurance policy to cover loss or damage to any property of the Exhibitor or damage to adjoining or nearby space, exhibits or structures. Snow Travel Expo shall not be liable for any death, injury or loss or damage of persons participating in the Exhibitor demonstrations and activities. Exhibitors are fully responsible for participant safety.
19. Water and Drainage – Water and drainage may be supplied to any stand but the Exhibitor will be required to meet the costs of installation, use and removal.
20. Fire – Materials used in exhibit construction or decoration must be readily ignitable or be capable of omitting toxic fumes should ignition occur.
21. Loadings – No heavy vehicles shall be brought into the leased area without the prior consent of Snow Travel Expo. Heavy articles or vehicles are restricted to solid reinforced areas. If the Exhibitor causes any damage to the floor they shall reinstate the floor. Snow Travel Expo at their discretion and at the cost of the Exhibitor reinstate any damage.
22. Laws – This Agreement shall be subject to the laws of each State any dispute arising out of this Agreement shall be head by Court of competent jurisdiction in each State.
23. Definitions – Exhibitor means the person named in the booking form. Agreement means these terms, the booking form and the invoice. Booking form – means the application by the Exhibitor to use space from Snow Travel Exp to exhibit at International Snow Travel Expo. The booking form is constituted by a completed, signed booking form. Government Authority means any government or any governmental or semi-governmental entity, authority, agency, commission, corporation or body (including without limitation, those constituted or formed under any statute). leased area means the area leased by Snow Travel Expo from the relevant venues for the purpose of conducting each event. Space means the part of the leased area used under license by the Exhibitor from Snow Travel Expo.